EmployerThermal Systems KWC Ltd.
Date PostedJune 22, 2022
Location Rocky View, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 60 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 8  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 06, 2022
Thermal Systems KWC Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Major Work Area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
- Aerial lift and aerial work platform Certification
- Working at heights training
1 year to less than 2 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Security and Safety
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
Work Site Environment
- At heights
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Handling heavy loads
Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation provided
- Various locations
- Team player
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.