Cleaner, Light Duty
EmployerVeyron Camps & Restoration Ltd
Date PostedNovember 04, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $18.80 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 04, 2022
Veyron Camps & Restoration Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Cleaning service company
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.