There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Cleaner, Light Duty
EmployerH & T AUNG SERVICES
Date PostedMay 12, 2023
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 11, 2023
H & T AUNG SERVICES
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Apartment/condominium complex
- Urban area
- Office building
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Commercial building
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Housekeeping room attendant certification
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
1 year to less than 2 years
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.