EmployerNixda Management Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 12, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 11, 2023
Nixda Management Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Office building
- Willing to relocate
- Cleaning service company
- Commercial facility
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Establish work schedules
- 5-10 people
- Light duty cleaners
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.