Posted on Aug 25, 2020 by Eco Clean
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $16.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 15 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 24, 2020
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Private residence
- Office building
- Commercial building
- Cleaning service company
- Apartment/condominium complex
- Shopping centre or mall
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Dust furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Staff accommodation available
- Various locations
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Sep 24, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.