Posted on Nov 05, 2020 by Deep Clean Building Maintenance Ltd
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 05, 2020
Deep Clean Building Maintenance Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Office building
- Commercial building
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms
- Dust furniture
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and Safety
Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation provided
- Various locations
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 05, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.