EmployerWESTCORP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.
Date PostedAugust 03, 2022
Location Bonnyville, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 6 to 24 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 11, 2022
WESTCORP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Carpet cleaning machine
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Experience an asset
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Wellness program
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.