EmployerTwo Bros 'N' Bucket Inc
Date PostedSeptember 01, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 20 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 29, 2022
Two Bros 'N' Bucket Inc
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.