EmployerSVP Cleaning Services Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 20, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 20, 2022
SVP Cleaning Services Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Office building
- Various locations
- Private residence
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.