EmployerBravo Dirt Buster Cleaning Services
Date PostedJanuary 10, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 11, 2023
Bravo Dirt Buster Cleaning Services
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Apartment/condominium complex
- Urban area
- Office building
- Various locations
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Commercial building
- Private residence
- Health care institution, facility or clinic
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Willing to travel
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
On the road job
Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.