Cleaning And Maintenance Supervisor
EmployerNext Steps Hospitality Ltd.
Date PostedOctober 25, 2021
Location Elkwater, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 24, 2021
Next Steps Hospitality Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
Hotel, motel, resort
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
Ability to Supervise
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
401 4 Street
Elkwater, Alberta T0J1C0
Dec 24, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.