Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by 1802043 Alberta Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.12 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 30, 2020
1802043 Alberta Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Maintain financial records
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Ability to Supervise
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 30, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.