Posted on Sep 04, 2020 by Charge - On International Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.15 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 04, 2020
Charge - On International Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Maintain financial records
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 04, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.