Posted on Oct 19, 2020 by Kartar Enterprises Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.12 to $26.12 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 18, 2020
Kartar Enterprises Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Maintain financial records
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Ability to Supervise
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 18, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.