Posted on Oct 26, 2020 by Maid to Shine Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.12 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 23, 2020
Maid to Shine Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Light duty cleaners
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 23, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.