Posted on Jan 22, 2021 by 1688963 Alberta Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.50 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 23, 2021
1688963 Alberta Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Maintain financial records
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 23, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.