Posted on Apr 14, 2021 by Topwest Solutions Inc.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date May 14, 2021
Topwest Solutions Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
123 Coverdale Way NE
Calgary, Alberta T3K4J5
May 14, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.