EmployerChiles Sandblasting and Painting Ltd.
Date PostedJune 23, 2021
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 18, 2021
Chiles Sandblasting and Painting Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Ability to Supervise
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Aug 18, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.