Employer2278488 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedOctober 21, 2021
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 15, 2021
2278488 Alberta Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 15, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.