EmployerKartar Enterprises Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 10, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 09, 2022
Kartar Enterprises Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Maintain financial records
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Ability to Supervise
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 09, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.