EmployerNeat Industries Inc
Date PostedApril 26, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 26, 2022
Neat Industries Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
Cleaning service company
- Specialized cleaners
- Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Vehicle supplied by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- 3-4 people
- 5-10 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
600 Crowfoot Crescent suite 340
Calgary, Alberta T3G0B4
May 26, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.