Employer2278488 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 02, 2022
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $27.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 26, 2022
2278488 Alberta Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Maintain financial records
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Establish work schedules
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
1 to less than 7 months
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.