EmployerLodges of Canmore Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 21, 2022
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 36 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 25, 2022
Lodges of Canmore Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Hotel, motel, resort
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Establish work schedules
- Supervisory Experience
- 5-10 people
- Light duty cleaners
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.