EmployerYES KASHRUT WOMENS TORAH HERITAGE CENTER ZICHRON SHLOIMY MERKAZ
Date PostedJanuary 13, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 8 to 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 12, 2023
YES KASHRUT WOMENS TORAH HERITAGE CENTER ZICHRON SHLOIMY MERKAZ
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Community service organization
- Willing to relocate
- Religious organization
- School or educational institution/establishment
- Conduct religious services
- Supervise, plan and administer programs of religious education
- Participate in humanitarian endeavours, social services and welfare activities
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Experience an asset
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
On the road job
As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
Maternity and parental benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- On-site recreation and activities
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in mentoring in order to provide spiritual and moral guidance to members of a religious faith; may participate in humanitarian endeavours, social services and welfare activities
Interest in administering rites of faiths, such as marriages and funerals; may share in the administrative and financial operations of a religious community
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan programs of religious worship and education
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.