There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Clerk, General Office
EmployerMEGA SANJHA PUNJAB GROCERY STORE INC.
Date PostedMay 12, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $24.50 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 11, 2023
MEGA SANJHA PUNJAB GROCERY STORE INC.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Send and receive messages
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Organize and schedule office work
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment such as computers and photocopiers; and in using fax machines and electronic mail to send and receive messages and documents; may service office equipment
Interest in compiling information to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
Interest in speaking to clients and the public to provide general information; may verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents; may order office supplies and arrange for servicing of major repairs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.