Clerk, Hotel Front Desk
EmployerPACIFIC HOSPITALITY INC.
Date PostedJuly 11, 2022
Location Hinton, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 75 to 80 hours bi-weekly
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 6  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 09, 2022
PACIFIC HOSPITALITY INC.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
Hotel, motel, resort
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Multi-line switchboard
- Central reservation system (CRS)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
1 to less than 7 months
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in speaking with people to provide information and respond to guests' complaints
Interest in compiling information for preparing and checking daily record sheets, guests' accounts, receipts and vouchers
Interest in operating computerized and manual systems to collect and verify guests' accounts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.