Clinical Services Manager
EmployerMiliano Medical Aesthetic Group
Date PostedSeptember 06, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $19.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 20 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 06, 2022
Miliano Medical Aesthetic Group
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for delivery of health care services
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Manage contracts
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Co-ordinate work of doctors, nurses and other staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain inventory
- Maintain filing system
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Complete insurance and other claim forms
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
2 years to less than 3 years
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the delivery of health care services within departments and establishments; and in directing health care supervisors and professionals, and in recruiting health care staff
Interest in negotiating with a board of directors and senior managers to maintain and establish standards of health care; and in monitoring the use of diagnostic services, in-patient beds and facilities to ensure effective use of of resources
Interest in developing and implementing plans for new programs, special projects, new material and equipment acquisitions and future staffing levels for the departments and establishments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.