Posted on May 21, 2021 by APOLLO KITCHENS INC.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $33.30 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 20, 2021
APOLLO KITCHENS INC.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
#24 666 goddard Ave NE
Calgary, Alberta T2K5X3
Jun 20, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in setting up and programming machine tools for use by machining tool operators when required
Interest in performing precision machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planing, drilling, precision grinding and other operations, and in planning best sequence of operations
Interest in compiling information to verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.