CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) Machine Set-Up Operator - Metal Machining
Employer948466 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedMay 04, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $22.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 03, 2022
948466 Alberta Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Machinist Trade Certification
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Surface grinders
- Milling machines
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Electrical discharge machine (EDM)
2 years to less than 3 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Custom machine shop
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Clean and maintain work space
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the toolpath for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
Repetitive Machining Operation Experience
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 03, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.