CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) Machine Set-Up Operator - Metal Machining
Employer948466 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 25, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $22.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 02, 2022
948466 Alberta Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- Custom machine shop
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the toolpath for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Clean and maintain work space
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Machinist Trade Certification
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Electrical discharge machine (EDM)
- Milling machines
- Surface grinders
Repetitive Machining Operation Experience
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
2 years to less than 3 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.