Posted on Dec 14, 2020 by Alberta Concrete Pumping Ltd.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 07, 2021
Alberta Concrete Pumping Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Prepare production and other reports
- Estimate costs and materials
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Set up machines and equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Read blueprints and drawings
Work Site Environment
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
824 78 Avenue NW,
Edmonton, Alberta T6P1L7
Feb 07, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.