EmployerSmooth Concrete Services LTD
Date PostedAugust 19, 2021
Location Genesee, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 18, 2021
Smooth Concrete Services LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Waterproof, damp proof and restore surfaces
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
#190 50125 RR233
LEDUC COUNTY, Alberta T4X0L2
Sep 18, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating hand tools, power tools and power vibrators to compact concrete
Interest in copying information to fill hollows and remove high spots to smooth freshly poured concrete; and in applying hardening and sealing compounds to cure concrete surfaces
Interest in repairing, resurfacing and replacing worn and damaged sections of floors, walls, roads and other concrete structures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.