EmployerKantrax Contractors Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 03, 2021
Location Leduc, AB
Earnings $31.00 to $40.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 24  Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 01, 2022
Kantrax Contractors Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
3 years to less than 5 years
- Sidewalks and curbs
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Disability Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
7510 - 42 Street
Leduc, Alberta T9E0R8
Jan 01, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating hand tools, power tools and power vibrators to compact concrete
Interest in copying information to fill hollows and remove high spots to smooth freshly poured concrete; and in applying hardening and sealing compounds to cure concrete surfaces
Interest in repairing, resurfacing and replacing worn and damaged sections of floors, walls, roads and other concrete structures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.