There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerKantrax Contractors Ltd.
Date PostedMay 24, 2023
Location Leduc, AB
Earnings $31.00 to $38.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 to 50 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 24  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 23, 2023
Kantrax Contractors Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Sidewalks and curbs
- Various locations
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
Type of materials
- Colours and sealers
- Hardners and epoxies
Area of specialization
Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Steel-toed safety boots
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating hand tools, power tools and power vibrators to compact concrete
Interest in copying information to fill hollows and remove high spots to smooth freshly poured concrete; and in applying hardening and sealing compounds to cure concrete surfaces
Interest in repairing, resurfacing and replacing worn and damaged sections of floors, walls, roads and other concrete structures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.