Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Parkway Enterprises Ltd.
Location Drayton Valley, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 03, 2020
Parkway Enterprises Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Set up machines and equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
5612 63 street
Drayton Valley, Alberta T7A1S9
Oct 03, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.