EmployerROC Modular Inc.
Date PostedSeptember 08, 2022
Location Bow Island, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 06, 2022
ROC Modular Inc.
Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Work site environment
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Electrician Trade Certification
Equipment and machinery experience
- Own transportation
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
- Tight deadlines
Steel-toed safety boots
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of a system, following installation, replacement and repair
Interest in analyzing to troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems, and to remove and replace faulty components
Interest in speaking - signalling to conduct preventive maintenance programs; and in keeping maintenance records
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.