EmployerSuigeneris Homes Ltd.
Date PostedJune 22, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $44.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 21, 2021
Suigeneris Homes Ltd.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
2 years to less than 3 years
Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Prepare reports
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Aug 21, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedules, specifications and budgets; and in directing purchases of building materials and land acquisitions and in supervising the activities of subcontractors and staff
Interest in preparing contracts, in planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, in monitoring progress against established schedules and in developing and implementing quality control programs
Interest in negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.