EmployerEverlasting Construction Ltd.
Date PostedDecember 07, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $43.75 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 03, 2022
Everlasting Construction Ltd.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS Project
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and manage budgets
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Prepare reports
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 03, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedules, specifications and budgets; and in directing purchases of building materials and land acquisitions and in supervising the activities of subcontractors and staff
Interest in preparing contracts, in planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, in monitoring progress against established schedules and in developing and implementing quality control programs
Interest in negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.