EmployerPCL Construction Management Inc.
Date PostedJune 07, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $127,500.00 to $165,900.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 07, 2022
PCL Construction Management Inc.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Operating Systems and Software
5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
- Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Institutional construction
- Commercial and/or industrial construction
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and manage budgets
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Prepare reports
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Values and ethics
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Long-term care insurance
- On-site recreation and activities
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Travel insurance
- Wellness program
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedules, specifications and budgets; and in directing purchases of building materials and land acquisitions and in supervising the activities of subcontractors and staff
Interest in preparing contracts, in planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, in monitoring progress against established schedules and in developing and implementing quality control programs
Interest in negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.