There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerSuigeneris Homes Ltd.
Date PostedMay 26, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $48.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 25, 2023
Suigeneris Homes Ltd.
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Prepare reports
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedules, specifications and budgets; and in directing purchases of building materials and land acquisitions and in supervising the activities of subcontractors and staff
Interest in preparing contracts, in planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, in monitoring progress against established schedules and in developing and implementing quality control programs
Interest in negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.