There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Construction Material Sales Representative
EmployerSelect People Solutions
Date PostedMarch 13, 2023
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 12, 2023
Select People Solutions
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Resolve product and service related problems
Construction materials, tools and equipment
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.