Construction Project Co-Ordinator
EmployerTITAN Construction (1989) Ltd.
Date PostedDecember 30, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 11, 2022
TITAN Construction (1989) Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
Area of Specialization
Work planning, estimating, measuring and scheduling
- Residential construction
- Commercial and/or industrial construction
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 11, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedules, specifications and budgets; and in directing purchases of building materials and land acquisitions and in supervising the activities of subcontractors and staff
Interest in preparing contracts, in planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, in monitoring progress against established schedules and in developing and implementing quality control programs
Interest in negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.