There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Construction Project Co-Ordinator
EmployerMichele's Landscaping Inc.
Date PostedMay 10, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 09, 2023
Michele's Landscaping Inc.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Civil (road and bridge construction, etc.)
- Commercial and/or industrial construction
- Institutional construction
- Residential construction
- 0 - $100,000
- $100,001 - $500,000
- $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
- Working groups
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
2 years to less than 3 years
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedules, specifications and budgets; and in directing purchases of building materials and land acquisitions and in supervising the activities of subcontractors and staff
Interest in preparing contracts, in planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, in monitoring progress against established schedules and in developing and implementing quality control programs
Interest in negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.