Construction Trades Helper
EmployerNRG Concrete Specialists
Date PostedMay 05, 2022
Location Rocky View, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 04, 2022
NRG Concrete Specialists
No degree, certificate or diploma
3 years to less than 5 years
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Pave and rake asphalt
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
Work Location Information
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 04, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to sort, clean and pile salvaged materials; in removing rubble and other debris using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment; in cleaning up chemical spills and other contaminants, and removing asbestos and other hazardous materials; and in directing traffic at, or near, construction sites
Interest in operating pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers; and in tending and feeding machines and equipment such as mixers, compressors and pumps
Interest in assisting to drill and blast rock, to align pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline construction and to demolish buildings using prying bars and other tools
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.