Posted on Sep 03, 2020 by Northern Windows and Doors Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 03, 2020
Northern Windows and Doors Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
3 years to less than 5 years
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 03, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.