Control Panel Assembler
EmployerSolution Control Systems Inc.
Date PostedNovember 23, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 23, 2022
Solution Control Systems Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Assemble and fit metal and prefabricated parts to close tolerances according to blueprints
- Interpret engineering drawings, electrical schematics and blueprints
- Assemble and fit electrical motor or transformer auxiliary equipment
- Fit electrical control devices into switchboards and panelboards
- Wire electrical connections for switchboards and panel boards
- Assemble panelboard and switchboard cabinets and install bus bars
- Monitor production and troubleshoot production problems
- Check final assembly for adherence to quality control standards
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.