There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Convenience Store Clerk
Date PostedMarch 08, 2023
Location High Prairie, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 07, 2023
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Operate cash register
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.