Employer2094473 Alberta LTD.
Date PostedAugust 02, 2022
Location Camrose, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 01, 2022
2094473 Alberta LTD.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
- Sushi preparation techniques
- Japanese cuisine
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Client focus
2 years to less than 3 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.