EmployerPrecision Drilling Canada Limited Partnership
Date PostedNovember 14, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $265.00 daily
Work Hours 84 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 15  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 21, 2022
Precision Drilling Canada Limited Partnership
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- Culinary arts/chef training
- or equivalent experience
- Staff accommodation provided
- Room and board provided
- Remote location
- Various locations
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Cook Red Seal Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Experience an asset
On the road job
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- On-site housing options
- Transportation provided by employer
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.