There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerHeritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
Date PostedMarch 10, 2023
Location Taber, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 15 to 20 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 27, 2023
Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
No degree, certificate or diploma
Hotel, motel, resort
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.